Year Book Club
Year Book design Contest! All ages and grades welcome!
Calling all artists! It’s time for the annual contest to design a cover for our 2018-2019 yearbook. The winning entry will appear on the front cover! The entries of the runner-up covers may appear on the back cover of the yearbook.
Submit art on:
1. 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper
2. Vertical orientation
1. Must include the words “Riverbend Homeschool Co-op” and state the school year “2018-2019”.
2. Depict a theme
3. Can include your interpretation of our mascot, the Piasa bird (optional).
4. Must be turned in no later than Friday, January 25th
5. Write your name and in *pencil* on the BACK of your entry
Tips for a successful entry:
1. Not a lot of white space – use lots of color (including background)
2. Use bold colors! You may use crayons, markers, paint, colored pencils, or any other medium to draw and color.
3. Use up the whole sheet of paper. Keep what’s important in the design (ie: our co-op name) away from the paper edges to avoid the artwork being cut in the trim process.
Entries due on Friday, January 25th 2019. Sorry, no late entries will be accepted.
Please make sure to add the student/artist name on the back of the artwork in pencil. Do not include your name or any other personal identifiers to the front of your artwork.
We will do our best to return artwork submissions but we cannot guarantee it.